Values and principles
We define our conduct – both internally and externally – on the basis of the following seven principles:
1. CUSTOMER AND SUPPLIER RELATIONS
- The spirit of partnership is the basis of our collaboration with our customers and suppliers.
2. COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
- We constantly reassess our management system and keep developing it further.
- Our corporate actions and the procurement of our products are guided by high quality standards.
3. FOCUS ON EMPLOYEES
- Our employees are our top priority and we act accordingly.
- We promote the personal growth of all our employees through bespoke training and advanced training.
- We offer our employees a modern infrastructure.
4. OPENNESS AND HONESTY
- We deal with each other openly, respectfully and honestly.
- To us, respect also includes keeping agreements, adhering to schedules and punctuality.
- We call on all our employees to practise open communication.
- We issue information according to the recipients’ rank and as required by the specific situation.
- We foster a culture where criticism and conflict are allowed and therefore treat problems objectively rather than personally.
- We govern on the basis of target agreements.
- We control and enforce corrective measures.
- We stand by our decisions and carry them out.
- We delegate maximum responsibility and duties, thus promoting the personal responsibility of all employees.
- We employ teamwork on a project-by-project basis.
- We serve as role models.
6. PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of our products shows us the way to the future.
- We collect, refine and sell knowledge of our products for the mutual benefit of our customers and ourselves.
7. BELIEF IN ENJOYMENT IN MODERATION
- We believe in enjoyment in moderation.
Bitte drehen Sie Ihr Gerät
Die Mobile-Website von Dettling & Marmot wird ausschliesslich für das Handling im Hochformat bereitgestellt. Vielen Dank.